- Comfortable and Designed for You: this infused support was developed by biomechanics experts making it super comfortable. Made with reinforced stitching a durable yet soft material fits your hand very well, provides wrist pain relief and compression, and a very strong hook and loop fastener to prevent loosening throughout its use. The result is an effective and comfortable wrist support that will allow you to go on with your day without any real slipping or bunching up. Perfect for helping you get back to your daily routine after strain, fatigue or injury.
- Designed for you: Great minimalist design is not bulky at all and provides wrist pain support where you needed due to a variety of conditions including tendinitis, ganglion cysts, carpal tunnel and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pain Relief Whenever You Need It: Safe to use as a daytime wrist brace that provides relief for carpal tunnel due to computer use and repetitive stress injuries (RSI) such as housekeepers, health care workers and more that have wrist pain and strain.
- Minimizes further trauma: The wrist is a complex part of our bodies and key to performance of many athletes, unfortunately its also very exposed and succeptible to repeated stress while healing. Our minimalist wrist brace allows you to keep practicing with proper precaution at the same time of minimizing further trauma while you recover to your 100%.
- Great for Athletes: Serves as a great hand wrist brace for gymnasts, bowling, golfers, volleyball, basketball, baseball and more. The minimal design allows for easy use, easy to clean and great to just keep on hand in your bag ready to go should you need our wrist brace.
- Two ways to use: You can either wrap the brace covering the palm of that hand in order to provide carpal tunnel and ganglion cyst swelling and pain. Or for a more free use of the hand you can wrap it around the back for a more traditional non-obtrusive wrist strap. The choice is yours.
- Easy Cleanup and Durable: Easy to clean comfortable wrist brace material can be hand washed and air dried as it's made from easy to clean breathable neoprene mesh and a nylon and polyester fastening system that is rated for thousands of times of use. You can be sure that this brace stays put. This is not a copper compression hand and wrist brace.
- Committed to You: We are here for you anytime if you have any issues with this wrist brace or any of our products please let us know our wrist brace is made with high quality materials made for extended use let us know of any issue.
Maeteria Minimalist Reversible and Adjustable Compression Wrist Brace
Free Shipping on All Purchases For a Limited TimeFree shipping only applies to the USA. Shipping worldwide is available to most other locations worldwide with standard rates.
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excelente para mis manos
Just what support I needed
This wrist support brace is a bit too big for me, and I ordered a small. It does provide a bit of relief when I sleep but not much during the day.
This is a good brace to relieve carpal tunnel pain. I ordered it for a friend who suffers from severe pain. Instantly it provided her relief and was easy to put on as well. It is flexible and comfy to wear day or night. It is a good value for the fit, comfort, pain relief and price.
I use for carpel tunnel pain while working. its much easier to put on than the ones that dont have the thumb hole. but it is also still lightweight and small so it doesn't get in the way like other big/fuller brace.
This little brace was very useful for my husband. It fit snuggly and securely to support his thumb from a recent sports injury. It's great that it can work on either hand as well and has multi-applications.
This is perfect for my wrist. I get pain in my wrist for using it so much. This brace fits good, comfortable to wear and it‚Äôs not bulky.
The Maeteria wrist brace/support promises a couple of options for wearing to provide comfort to your hand and wrist. Unfortunately, only one of them actually works. You can either wear it so it goes across your palm or it doesn't. When it's across your palm, however, it doesn't lay flat or conform to your hand. This means it gets in the way constantly while also not doing what it's supposed to. The other way to wear it works fine.
Decent support and doesn't get in your way. The thumb hole doesn't really do much for me, but I suppose it kind of holds it in place.